About Jay D. Umans
Resident: Lifelong resident of New York State and Long Island. Born in Brooklyn.
Recovered: Obtained Million dollar pain and suffering recoveries for our clients. Lost wages and medical and hospital payments for insured pedestrians, drivers and passengers relating to motor vehicle accidents and applicable no-fault coverages. We process your no-fault benefits to recover your no-fault benefits without charge including for lost wages and medical and hospital bills
- State of Massachusetts - 1972
- New York State - 1974
- Federal District Courts in Eastern and Southern Districts
- United States Supreme Court
Education and Law School Attended
- Boston University Law School: Law degree J.D. 1972
- Cornell University: B.S. 1969 - Hotel Administration, including labor relations and other law courses.
Associations & Memberships
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Member of First Student Chapter of Club Manager’s Association of America - Manager of County Club in Westchester
- Member of Cornell Tennis and Squash teams. Subsequently, I was ranked number 1 in the United States in Squash.